Saturday, March 28, 2009

My first job ever is


The actors : The Manager , Zakwan , and the workers

After a months i've struggling for a part-time job and tadaa on 27 of JANUARY 2009 one of my friend offered me a part time job that could be a waiter . The salaries : RM 750.00 . I thought waiter is a simple job , but all my thoughts are wrong ! My manager is a women , she's a widow and smoker woooah ! Well my first day , she thought me of everything that i have to manage and it's so tiring me . This is how i want to manage the restaurant with the rules :

1. i have to work at 7.00 am - 4.00 pm

2. i have to wear the 'apron'

3. i have to sweep and mop the floor

4. throw a pile of rubbish even it's a bit

5. wip all the tables and chairs and put the menu's

6. take an order properly

7. i have to serve "the foods and drinks with "dulang"

8. do not having my breakfast or lunch infront of a customers or manager

9. dont talk while there are a no customer ?

*There are more but i cant list it , it's too long and annoyed me and i start to working with the assorted feelings dup dap dup dapp !

2 WEEKS LATER ,


A week before i resign this tiring job , i started to come late until she thrown me out to come at evening shift ! Yeah i went back home with crying ! I really hate this part when i really have to be the cashier girl . I know a bit of how to use it but she warned me do not " use or touch it " She judge so badly every work that i showed to her . OMG it's not all my faults , she easily blame me in everything ! She accused me "bersembang je kau farah , datang kerja lambat , bersembang plak tuh ?! " well i ignore it and keep concerntrate with all my works and that was a really really bad day . For the next day , while i having my breakfast , the workers told me that someone really hate the way i serve the foods and bla bla bla *i whispering myself like the hell i care ?! im doing my best and i'll not work here anymore SOON ! I just thinking of the end of the day i'm here and the salaries !
It's a final countdown ! My last day of working are about to begin . I came to work a bit early than before and i start with arranged the chairs and tabels , mopping the floors and wiping all the tables and put the menu's . I'm having my breakfast , lunch and prayer . Time is ticking ! I always viewed on the big time and it's already 4.00 pm ! I text my dad to pick me up and it takes a long time at the end i have to walk myself home and it's really hot and tired *OHH MY AT LEAST SOMEBODY GIVE ME A RIDE -___________________-'

No comments:

Post a Comment