Saturday, March 28, 2009

BOYS OVER FLOWER ?

I saw Boys Over Flower last night with my sister. I will warn you , I am only a F4 leader fan , meaning i haven't heard any of the musics . I see the movies and think they are all entertaining . This Boys Over Flower installment was the best one yet , mainly because of the cute guy who plays The Leader of F4 . It's a long movie at 30 minutes , but the plot moved so quickly I didn't even notice . The only time I looked away from the screen was when my sister behind me put his feet up on the chair . The movie was very cute and did a good job of tranporting you into a different feels . Points deducted because The Leader has bad hair throughout the movie , but I guess he look cute . There were also new characters introduced that were fun to watch . A dude that wore cute outfits and wear fur .
Basically the plot revolves around this popular hot of four singer of how they fall in love with a normal people kottt . It's hillarious and funny -- sort of like a MY LOVELY SAMSOON but different . As the movie goes on the plot thickens . Dun dun dun . I cant wait to see what's happen next !


What the tough critics say:
My mum (who doesn't really like this movie) gave it as "boleh la"

No comments:

Post a Comment